This steamer from Roundup can be programmed for custom cycle time, shot interval time, and steam shot time to fit a variety of applications. It also includes a one shot option which will steam foods in 20 seconds at one press of a button. The spatula-style tray can be removed from the unit to quickly add and remove items, and the stainless steel construction makes the steamer sturdy and easy to clean.
- Equivalent to Star FSFR
- Converts tap water to super-heated dry steam and cooks at 212 degrees F
- Top-down heat cooks and finishes food while maintaining original textures, colors, flavors, and nutrients
- Spatula style makes it easy to insert and remove contents
- 3-qt. self-contained water tank with filter
- Heavy-duty stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Hi-Limit thermostat will disconnect power if steamer becomes overheated and will require a manual reset
- 2 steaming options: Timed or 1 shot
- Timed cycle includes programmable cycle time, shot interval time, and steam shot time (see below)
- 208 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.9 A, 3300W, NEMA 6-20P plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 21-3/8 in. D x 10-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and CE Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
Programmable Timed Cycle Options
- CYC: Total Cycle Time- length of total cycle (range is 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.)
- SHO: Shot Interval Time- length of time between steam shots (range is 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec.)
- H2O: Steam Shot Time - duration of steam shot (range is 0.1-sec. to 2.5-sec.)
- Factory programmed settings: CYC: 15-min., SHO: 20-sec., H2O: 0.8-sec.
- For 1 shot cycle, press the OPERATE button for 1-sec.; allow 20-sec. for process to complete and repeat if necessary
- For timed cycle, press the START/STOP button to begin the cycle; display will begin counting down to 0
- To program options, press the PROGRAM button
- See operator’s manual for complete operating instructions
(9100420) Miracle Steamer, self-contained, spatula style, 0-99 minute 59 second timer, built in water tank for pump, capacity 14" spatula, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel construction, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/50/60/1-ph, 15.9 amp, 3300 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes MS-150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Drawer Style|
|Type||Auto Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|