Roundup's Deluxe Food Warmer has a timer, and all steaming options can be customized to steam a variety of foods from meat to vegetables. This steamer uses a direct water hookup to make operation easy and will not run out of water during the steaming process. The stainless steel construction is durable, and the super-heated dry steam cooks at 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Equivalent to Star FS1DT
- Super-heated dry steam warms and cooks at 212 degrees F
- 2/3 pan size capacity - 2-7/8 in. deep
- See operation instructions below
- Direct cold water hookup required, and a water inlet hose and strainer assembly are supplied (water valve not supplied)
- Fully customizable controls with adjustable steam pulse and a timer that goes up to 99-min. 59-sec.
- Hi-limit reset
- Removable water strainer
- Diagnostic LED
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and is durable
- 120 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 20-in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and CE Listed; ANSI and NSF Certified
- Note: Water pressure regulator must be installed, not doing so will cause poor steaming and the possibility of flooding; suggested preheat time is 30-min.
- CYC - Total Cycle Time: total time for the product to be steamed
- SHO - Shot Interval Time: time between shots of steam during each cycle
- H2O Setting - Steam Shot Time: settings for the water volume used during each pump
- Factory Default Settings: CYC - 15-min. (can be set between 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.), SHO - 20-sec. (can be set between 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-min. Recommended is 20-sec.), H20 - 0.50-sec. (can be set between 0.10-sec. to 2.50-sec.)
- Factory settings convert to 3/4-oz. of water to steam every 20-sec. for 15-min.
- Flashing green Ready Light will become solid once the unit is up to temperature and ready to use
- For a single shot, press the OPERATE button for 1-sec. then release and wait 20-sec.
- For timed cycle, press the START/STOP button to begin the steaming cycle and display will count down to 0 (all settings can be adjusted)
- Note: If no change is made within 5-sec. at any time during programming, all changes made up to that point are stored in memory and control changes back to Operation mode
(9100134) Deluxe Steam Food Cooker, 2/3 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, direct water hook-up, installation hose kit, adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 0-99 minute timer, non-clogging, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800w, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DFWT-250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Auto Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|