The deluxe food steamer from Roundup features a two-thirds size pan and heavy-duty stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning. The unit converts regular tap water to super-heated steam to heat food at 212 degrees Fahrenheit and can be operated with a quick steam option at the press of a button. The steamer also has a timed cycle option with programmable total cycle time, shot interval time, and steam shot time to give operator a high degree of control over the steaming process.
- Equivalent to the Star FS2RT
- Creates super-heated dry steam at 212 degrees F and heats food from all sides for consistent penetration
- Single shot option begins steaming process with the press of 1 button
- Programmable cycle time, steam shot interval, and steam shot time (see below)
- 2-7/8 in. 2/3 size pan
- Hi-limit thermostat will shut off steamer if it overheats and will require a manual reset
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Trivet and pan are removable for hand washing
- 3-qt. self-contained water tank with filter
- 120 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1800W, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Total Dimensions: 20-in. W x 17-1/4 in. D 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
Programmable Timed Cycle Settings
- CYC - Total Cycle Time: Total length of steam cycle; range is 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.
- SHO - Shot Interval Time: Time between shots of steam; range is 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec.
- H20 - Steam Shot Time: Volume of steam to be produced for each shot range is 0.1 - 2.5-sec.
- Factory programmed setting: CYC: 15-min., SHO: 20-sec., H20: 0.8-sec.
- Allow unit to preheat for at least 30-min. prior to use
- For a single shot of steam, press and hold OPERATE for 1-sec.; allow 20-sec. for process to complete
- For a timed cycle, press the START/STOP button to begin cycle; timer will begin counting down to 0
- Press PROGRAM button to change timed cycle settings
- Complete operating instructions are available in operator’s manual
(9100124) Deluxe Steam Food Cooker, 2/3 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, self-contained water tank, adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 0-99 minute timer, non-clogging, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DFWT-150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warrnaty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Antunes DFWT-150 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Henry's Deli said...
"I own two restaurants and we use these to make steamed sandwiches and vegetibles. They can be used to cook almost anything. The timer alows you..."
"I own two restaurants and we use these to make steamed sandwiches and vegetibles. They can be used to cook almost anything. The timer alows you to start it and leave it, freeing up time wasted with a pump style steamer. It also produces more consistant results. Every sandwich is the same everytime. I have cooked seafood, rice, bbq, burgers, hotdogs, and vegetibles with ours. I wish it had a water level on the outside. So, you could see when the water level was getting low with out haveing to open the reservoir. I have had one of these steamers 3 years, used 6 days a week 11 hours a day, and only had to change one switch. So, when I decided to open another restaurant this was one of the first things I ordered."