The Antunes DFW-150 9100104 sandwich steamer has a durable and rust-resistant stainless steel construction. Enabling steam cooking from all sides, the open compartment is designed to hold half-size pans. Tap water turns into dry, super-heated steam at the push of a button. The water tank is self-contained and must be filled manually by the user.
The pulse of steam can be adjusted by the user, enabling effective steaming. Timed cooking is programmable with a 99-minute countdown timer to accommodate the cook times of different product. A high-limit reset button prevents the Antunes DFW-150 deluxe steam food cooker from overheating and component damage.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Holds half-size pans
- Open compartment facilitates steaming from all sides
- Push-button operation
- Self-contained water tank must be refilled manually
- Transforms tap water into dry, super-heated steam
- Resists clogging
- Pulse of steam is adjustable
- Timed cooking programmable up to 99 min.
- High-limit reset button prevents overheating
- CE approved; cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 165⁄8 in. W x 171⁄4 in. D x 83⁄4 in. H
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
If you would like to learn more about sandwich steamers, check out this commercial food steamer resource.
Deluxe Steam Food Cooker, 1/2 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, self-contained water tank, adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 0-99 minute timer, non-clogging, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DFW-150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Compartments||1|