This deluxe food warmer by Roundup steams breads, meats, and vegetables with dry steam at a temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained water tank can be filled from the tap with regular, unfiltered water, and the steamer's water filter is protected from debris by a filter. The food warmer can be used on a timer setting with adjustable steam frequency and volume, or a button can be pressed to deliver a single shot of heat to the trivet. This unit includes a half-size steaming pan.
- Equivalent to Star FS1RT
- Delivers dry steam at temperatures of 212 degrees F
- 2-7/8 in. D 1/2 size steaming pan
- Self-contained water tank
- Single shot, instant steaming or timed cycle
- Timed cooking programmable up to 99-min.
- Steam shot interval time and steam water volume can be adjusted
- Water tank filter protects the water pump from food particles
- Hi-limit reset button to prevent electrical overheating
- Trivet and pan can be removed and cleaned in soapy water
- Stainless steel construction
- 120 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16-5/8 in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
- Green Ready light will stay illuminated when unit has preheated (approximately 30-min.)
- CYC (Total Cycle Time) can be adjusted to change the cycle duration, from 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.
- SHO (Shot Interval Time) controls how much time elapses between each steam pulse, from 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec. (20-sec. is recommended)
- H2O (Steam Shot Time) controls the volume of water released as steam in each shot by pulse duration, from 0.10 to 2.50-sec.
- Pre-programmed factory setting converts 3/4-oz. water into steam every 20-sec. with a 15-min. duration
- Diagnostic LEDs and fault codes assist with troubleshooting
Heats Food Quickly and Easily
- The water tank can be filled with regular tap water for steam
- Instant heat pulse functionality releases quick shots of steam into the main trivet
- Recommended cooking times and maintenance schedule included in User Guide
(9100104) Deluxe Steam Food Cooker, 1/2 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, self-contained water tank, adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 0-99 minute timer, non-clogging, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DFW-150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|