The Antunes DCH-320 9500550 heated display cabinet shows off your pastries, meats, and other product with quality bright quartz lighting that enhances the appearance of your products. The digital display thermometer is easy to read, and with the electronic controls, it allows you to create the perfect environment for any type of warm food product. Its stainless steel construction is easy to clean and is scratch and dent resistant.
The European design and curved tempered glass of this product reduce glare, allowing customers to clearly see the product being displayed. An easy-to-change menu board is also provided, which tells customers exactly what you have in the cabinet so they can make an informed purchasing decision. The Antunes DCH-320 9500550 heated display cabinet holds up to three 21⁄2-inch, full-size steam table pans that have a water capacity of 5 quarts each, giving you the option to merchandise a variety of items.
- 100-165 degrees F temperature range
- Thermostat is digitally displayed so you can easily monitor it
- Electronic controls make using the unit simple
- Holds 3 full size 21⁄2-in. pans
- Full-length, quartz lighting is bright and shows off products
- Curved, tempered front glass enhance the appearance of food and retains heat
- Sliding rear doors make loading the unit easy
- Glass side panels allow for more visibility from more angles
- Menu board lets customers make informed decisions since what you are serving is presented to them
- Stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 421⁄2 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 22 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heated Display Cabinet, holds (3) full size pans 2-1/2" deep, stainless steel and curved tempered glass construction, digital display thermostat and electronic control, (2) 5 qt water trays, temperature range 100° F to 165° F, for NON-POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS FOOD, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 6 ft. grounded power cord, NEMA 5-20P, 20 amp plug required, 1800 watts, 15 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DCH-320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Heated Display Case|