The Roundup DCH-320 9500550 heated display cabinet can hold three full-size, 21⁄2 inch pans. The rear sliding doors make loading and unloading the cabinet easier. Full-length quartz lights illuminate the cabinet interior so the food is presented to customers in a pleasing way. The tempered, curved glass front and glass side panels allow for customers to see into the cabinet to browse their choices. A menu board on the front of the heated cabinet helps distinguish what you have to offer, making the selection process easier. The entire cabinet is constructed from stainless steel for durability and to be corrosion resistant. Electronic controls on the back of the cabinet let you adjust the temperature as needed to ensure your food stays as warm as it needs. The temperature range on the Roundup DCH-320 9500550 heated display cabinet is 100 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Holds 3 full-size, 21⁄2 in. pans
- 2 sliding doors on the rear of the cabinet make loading and unloading product easier
- Front panel is curved and made of tempered glass
- Side glass panels allow customers to have more visibility of products
- Full-length light illuminates products in the cabinet
- Control panel on the rear lets operators easily adjust electronic controls to ensure products are warm
- 100-165 degrees F temperature range
- Stainless steel construction makes the cabinet heavy-duty for long-term use and easy to clean
- Menu board on the front is customizable and helps merchandise products
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 421⁄2 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 22 in. H
- cETLus listed
Heated Display Cabinet, holds (3) full sz pans 2-1/2" dp, stainless steel and tempered glass construction, (2) 5 qt water trays, temp. range 100F to 165F for NON-POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS FOOD, 6' grounded power cord, NEMA 5-20P, 20 amp plug required, 120V, 1800w, 50/60Hz, 15 amps, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup DCH-320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet