The Roundup DCH-300 9500540 heated display cabinet looks professional and has a stainless steel finish that is ideal for easy cleaning and resists scratches, dents, and dirt. Using European inspired curved glass, this heated display cabinet increases product visibility and allows your customers to easily access the warm food themselves. The temperature range is a toasty 150 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. An easy-to-change menu board so that your patrons know exactly what you have to offer. The Roundup DCH-300 9500540 heated display cabinet holds two 21⁄2-inch, full-size pans. Bright quartz lights enhance the appearance of your food, and the sliding doors on the rear make adding or removing product simple.
- Front glass is curved and tempered
- Glass sides allow for more visibility of food
- 2 rear sliding doors let you easily add or remove food
- Rear control panel comes with a digital temperature display and electronic controls
- Stainless steel construction is durable
- Bright quartz lights enhance the presentation of food
- Menu board on the front is customizable
- Holds 2 full size 21⁄2-in. pans
- 150-165 degrees F temperature range
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 421⁄2 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 22 in. HcETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heated Display Cabinet, holds (3) full size pans 2-1/2" deep, stainless steel and curved tempered glass construction, digital display thermostat and electronic control, (2) 5 quart water trays, temperature range 150° F to 165° F, 6 ft. grounded power cord, NEMA 5-20P, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15 amps, 20 amp plug required, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes DCH-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet