The Turbo Air TOM-75LB-N horizontal open air cooler fits into different establishments easily since it has a black exterior finish. The stainless steel interior can be washed clean, making it easy to clear spills and soil. The unit's two solid shelves and floor are also made of durable stainless steel and are strong enough to support heavy loads. Ensuring product stored and displayed in the merchandiser is easy to see, the front shield and side walls are made of glass, and LED lights enhance visibility.
The Turbo Air TOM-75LB-N horizontal open air cooler uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that maintains cold temperatures more efficiently than old refrigerants. Air circulation in the cabinet is improved with a backguard and perforated interior top and back wall. Its refrigeration system is easy to service because it is self-contained, which means all the components are built together. To reduce maintenance needs, the condenser uses a self-cleaning device to remove dust accumulation daily.
- Deck pan floor level and 2 solid stainless steel shelves are included for product storage and display
- LED interior lights shine inside the cabinet for increased visibility
- Tempered glass side walls and front shield ensure that it is easy to see the displayed items
- Stainless steel interior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Perforated interior back wall and top, and a backguard improve air circulation
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air while creating structure for the cabinet
- Black exterior can be used in virtually any establishment
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.3 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 103⁄4 in. D
- Interior Dimensions: 731⁄4 in. W x 24 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 755⁄8 in. W x 345⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant provides efficient cooling
- Self-contained system does not require plumbing for installation
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dust buildup 2-3 times a day to reduce maintenance needs
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion for lasting durability
- Solar-powered digital thermometer gives an accurate measurement of the temperature
- Digital electronic thermostat includes a defrost control
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 14.8 cu. ft. capacity, 75 5/8" W x 34 5/8" D x 46 1/8" H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (2) adjustable stainless steel shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.3 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-75LB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||61 - 80 in|