The Turbo Air TOM-50WB-N vertical open-air cooler holds products on four shelves, made of durable, solid stainless steel, and the floor. Since LED lights brighten the shelves, product can be clearly viewed, and the shallow glass front and side walls enhance visibility. All glass walls are reinforced, tempered glass for safety and strength. Employees can check the digital display for the temperature and defrost the unit with the electronic controls, while the black exterior hides stains and scratches.
Cold temperatures in the Turbo Air TOM-50B-N open display merchandiser are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and retained with high-density insulation. Air is sucked into the cabinet through the front and discharged out the back, so the unit can stand beside other displays or equipment. Holes in the back wall and top help improve airflow, keeping contents evenly cooled, and the condenser cleans itself automatically with a mesh barrier and rotating brush to reduce repair frequency. After business hours, the night cover can be used to take pressure off the refrigeration system.
- 16.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Black exterior blends into most design schemes
- (4) 103⁄4-in.-deep shelves are solid and made of corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel
- LED lighting brightens the interior for product visibility
- Clear front and side shields highlight products from different angles
- Backguard, perforated back wall, and perforated top improve air circulation
- Night curtain is included to save energy after business hours
- cCSAus and CSA-sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cold
- Solar-powered digital thermometer provides accurate temperature measurements
- Electronic digital thermostat includes defrost control
- Self-contained system does not require plumbing, so it needs only to be plugged in to operate
- Condenser uses a self-cleaning device to remove dust accumulation that could cause a premature system failure
- Evaporator is durable since it has a corrosion-resistant coating
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 483⁄8 in. W x 141⁄4 in. D x 497⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 507⁄8 in. W x 28 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- 15.5 A, (2) 3⁄4-HP compressors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 59.125-in. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
To learn more about open-air displays, check out the open-air merchandisers buyers' guide.
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, 16.5 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8" W x 28" D x 78 1/2" H, self-cleaning condenser device, LED interior lighting, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1" increments, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, energy saving night curtain standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-50B-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Special Features||Glass Sides|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Special Features||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60|
|Product||Open Air Cooler|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|