A black exterior enables the Turbo Air TOM-36EB-N vertical open-air cooler to fit into different settings, and it holds product on a floor shelf and four adjustable shelves for a variety of drink heights. Customers can access the displayed items with the open design, and LED lighting while a glass front readily displays the product. A white coating on the interior walls and shelves enhances the brightness and forces product to stand out.
It produces cold temperatures with the help of R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, while the back guard, perforated interior top, and back wall design improve airflow in the cabinet. A digitally-controlled thermostat displays the temperature on a solar-powered thermometer. This Turbo Air TOM-36EB-N vertical open-air cooler has a self-cleaning device for the condenser that removes accumulated dust to prevent premature system failure. Built for consistent use, the evaporator is coated to resist corrosion.
- Black exterior fits into a variety of settings
- 4 adjustable shelves house different products
- Glass front shield promotes displayed products
- LED lights shine inside the cabinet to enhance display
- White-coated, galvanized steel interior and shelves compel products to stand out
- Backguard, perforated back wall, and perforated top improve airflow
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air and adds structure
- Night curtain is included to save energy during closed hours
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.5 A, (2) 3⁄4 HP, 1181⁄8-in. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 811⁄8 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA-Sanitation listed
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Digital, electronic thermostat has defrost control
- Solar-powered digital thermometer displays the temperature
- Self-contained system simplifies service and install with no plumbing required
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more environmentally-friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dust accumulation daily to prevent premature system failures
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
Vertical Air Curtain, 17.7 cu. ft. capacity, 36" W x 29-1/2" D X 81-1/8" H, self-cleaning condenser device, LED interior lighting, open front, white coated galvanized steel interior, non-peel anti-rust exterior coating, energy saving night curtain standard, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable white coated solid shelves, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TOM-36EB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|