The Turbo Air TGM-48RB-N two-section glass door merchandiser maintains temperatures ranging from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Customers can see products and make decisions without letting cool air through the two low-E glass doors, which are designed to prevent outer heat gain and reduce condensation buildup.
Product sits on eight wire shelves that are coated in polyethylene for corrosion resistance. LED interior lights shine in the cabinet for users to see inside the unit. Cold air is retained in the cabinet with polyurethane insulation, and a merchandising panel on the top of the unit helps increase sales. The Turbo Air TGM-48RB-N two-section glass door merchandiser has a black exterior and trim to fit into almost any establishment.
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Temperatures stay cool with the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to be corrosion resistant
- Corrosion is resisted on the evaporator since it is coated
- 2 double-pane, low-E glass doors reduce the risk of outer heat gain and condensation
- Lightweight design of the doors facilitates opening
- Structure is provided by the polyurethane insulation since it is foamed in place
- LED merchandising panel grabs the attention of customers to increase sales
- Interior lights are LED to last longer than fluorescent
- Black exterior and trim
- 8 polyethylene-coated shelves are adjustable to accommodate different sizes of products
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 251⁄4 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D
- Interior: 527⁄8 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 611⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 557⁄8 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 791⁄8 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, 44.0 cu. ft., self-contained, double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, black cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-48RB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||31 - 56|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Cubic Feet Range||42 - 57|