The Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 one-section glass door merchandiser features a triple-pane glass door with thermal insulated film placed between the layers of glass to prevent heat from being absorbed into the cabinet. The lightweight door is easy to open and can be locked to reduce the risk of theft. Interior LED lighting increases product visibility without needing to open the door. The cabinet has a sleek, contemporary look and comes in white. It has four adjustable shelves made of wire and coated in polyethylene to resist corrosion.
The Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 one-section glass door merchandiser is designed to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R-600a refrigerant. Temperatures can be adjusted easily and accurately with the digital controls. Since the condensate system has been treated, it is resistant to corrosion, which prevents water overflow and leakage. When an increase in temperature is detected, the evaporator fan delay feature automatically stops the fan from circulating warm air.
- 4 polyethylene coated wire shelves are corrosion resistant and adjustable
- White exterior
- LED interior lights illuminate products for full visibility
- Advertising panel lights up to catch customers' attention and merchandise product
- Triple-pane glass door features thermal insulation to keep cold air inside
- Alarm alerts employees when the door has been improperly shut for more than 30 sec. to keep food from spoiling
- Door locks to reduce the risk of theft
- Lightweight door construction opens easily
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 1⁄4 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 213⁄4 in. L x 221⁄2 in. W
- Internal dimensions: 23 in. L x 253⁄4 in. W x 603⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. L x 321⁄2 in. W x 791⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heavy-duty Refrigeration System
- R-600a refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Treated condensate system resists corrosion and prevents overflow and leakage of water
- Fan stops when the door is opened to reduce the risk of warm air being circulated in the cabinet
- Digital temperature controls enable user to maintain and monitor constant temperatures
- System issues are recognized by the early warning system, alerting operators of issues before they occur
Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 19.4 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, door activated sound system, exterior digital thermometer & controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo cooling, LED LGP sign panel, LED interior lighting, white interior, white exterior, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|