There are four polyethylene-coated shelves inside the Turbo Air TGM-14RV-N6 one-section glass door merchandiser. These shelves provide space to accommodate 150 bottles, but loading the cabinet with only 120 bottles will enable air to flow properly. LED lights inside the cabinet shine on products to enhance visibility, while its advertising panel attracts customers to increase impulse sales. Since the door is made of double-pane glass, customers can see inside the unit without releasing cold air. Adding structure to the cabinet and retaining cold air, polyurethane is foamed in place inside the Turbo Air TGM-14RV-N6 one-section glass door merchandiser.
- 150 full-line bottle capacity
- 120 load-line bottle capacity
- Products sit on 4 polyethylene-coated, heavy-duty shelves
- LED interior lights illuminate the cabinet to create product visibility
- Double-pane, Low-E glass door lets customers see available products without opening the door
- Lightweight door construction makes it easy to open and reduces minor damage
- LED advertising panel attracts customers to get them to buy drinks
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure to the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.2 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 203⁄8 in. W x 167⁄8 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 19 in. W x 197⁄8 in. D x 571⁄2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 243⁄4 in. D x 735⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Durable Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Automatic fan control stops the fan motor when an increase in temperature is detected to save energy
- Hot gas condensate system is treated for corrosion resistance to prevent refrigerant leaks and overflow water
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating for durability
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 12.1 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (3-top & 1-bottom) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, white cabinet with black trim, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGM-14RV-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||2 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
Turbo Air TGM-14RV-N6 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Just purchased fridge from KATOM which is in Tennessee. A day later I get an invoice for Sales Tax bc their distributor is direct shipping from..."
"Just purchased fridge from KATOM which is in Tennessee. A day later I get an invoice for Sales Tax bc their distributor is direct shipping from Florida which is where the refrigerator is going. My opinion is I bought from Katom not their supplier, so it should be tax free, or Katom needs to take possession in Tennessee and then ship to Florida. Either way deceptive to charge sales tax after order complete."