The Turbo Air TARB-36 Radiance charbroiler is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and heavy-duty use. Dishes sit on the 4-inch ledge, so the operator can transfer food from the unit to plates. A burner is placed every 6 inches for even heating while cooking. The three-bar, cast iron grate reverses for additional use and a grease runner helps contain messes. A removable grease pan is also included to make cleanup after cooking a breeze. The Turbo Air TARB-36 Radiance charbroiler is heated with natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas but can be changed to propane
- Plates sit on the 4-in. ledge for transferring food
- Durability and resistance to scratches are provided by its stainless steel construction
- 6 burners are spaced every 6 in. for uniform cooking results
- Cast iron radiant withstands heavy use
- Welded heat box and radiant bracket
- 3-bar, cast iron grate is reversible and comes with a grease runner to contain messes
- Grease pan collects liquids and food particles
- Heat-resistant on/off knobs
- Each burner has an adjustable standing pilot
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Lifted off countertops with the 2-in. stainless steel legs
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 36" wide, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate and wrap, heavy duty cast iron radiant and grates (6) burners with manual controls, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 90,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TARB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 Year Labor and Parts Warranty|