The Turbo Air TARB-24 charbroiler has a heavy-duty stainless steel construction that is resistant to scratching and denting. Its 4-inch front ledge can be used as a place to set dishes for transferring food. A removable grease tray collects liquids and food debris to easily clean after cooking. Each of the four burners have their own standing pilot and control knobs. The cast iron radiant is heavy duty due to its welded bracket. The Turbo Air TARB-24 charbroiler is heated with natural gas.
- Natural gas heated
- Front and sides are constructed of stainless steel to resist dents and scratches
- 4-in. front ledge can be used to set dishes on to plate product
- Cast iron radiant is heavy duty and resistant to damage
- Heat box and radiant bracket are welded for strength
- 3 bar cast iron grate is reversible and has a grease runner
- Grease pan is removable for cleanup
- Poly phenylene sulfide on/off knob
- 4 burners each have a standing pilot for individual use
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 2-in. legs lift the unit off countertops to prevent overheating
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 24" wide, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate and wrap, heavy duty cast iron radiant and grate, (4) burners with manual controls, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 60,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TARB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|