The Turbo Air TAHP-24-4 Radiance hot plate is heated by propane but can be converted to natural gas. Each of the four burners has an adjustable pilot and cast iron grate where pots sit. These grates have a grooved design to direct heat towards the pot to ensure product is heated properly. To plate food, the 4-inch front ledge can be used to set dishes. Since the Turbo Air TAHP-24-4 Radiance hot plate is constructed of stainless steel, it is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion.
- Propane heated but can be converted to natural gas
- Withstands heavy use since it is constructed of stainless steel
- 4-in. front ledge can be used to set dishes on for plating food
- 4 burners lift off the unit for easy cleaning
- Cast iron, 12-in. x 12-in. grates withstand heavy use
- Grooved design of the grates direct heat towards the pot
- Grease and food particles are collected by the removable, fill-width grease pan for simple cleanup
- Flush design of the grates makes it easy to slide pots across them
- Poly phenylene sulfide on/off knobs are heat resistant
- Adjustable standing pilot for each burner
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Lifted off the countertop with 2-in. stainless steel legs
- 128,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, LP gas, 24" wide, (4) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 128,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-24-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|