The Turbo Air TAHP-12-2 Radiance countertop hot plate is perfect for small establishments that need to use large pots to cook product. The flush design of the cast iron grates eliminates the need to lift pots when sliding them across the unit. This hot plate has two heavy-duty burners that direct heat towards the pot with a grooved design. To turn the burners on and off, there is an ergonomic control knob for each one. The Turbo Air TAHP-12-2 Radiance countertop hot plate is heated by propane but can be converted to natural gas.
- Heated by propane but can be converted to natural gas
- Corrosion-resistant and durable stainless steel construction
- Plate product by setting the disk on the 4-in. front ledge
- (2) 2-piece, lift-off burners are easy to clean
- 12-in. x 12-in. top grates are heavy duty with their cast iron construction
- Heat is directed towards the cooking surface with its grooved design
- Full-width grease pan is removable to make cleanup simple
- Pots can be slid across the grates, preventing staff from having to lift them to move
- Heat-resistant on/off knobs are ergonomically designed
- Each burner has an adjustable standing pilot for heating
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Lifted off the countertop with 2-in. stainless steel legs
- 64,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 12 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Hotplate, countertop, LP gas, 12" wide, (2) 32,000 BTU burners, manual controls, removable grease pan, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty removable cast iron, grooved top design, adjustable standing pilots, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 64,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAHP-12-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|