The Turbo Air SAK-70L-N refrigerated sushi case holds a variety of items on five 11-inch-by-11-inch food plates. Since they are made of stainless steel, the plates are durable and easy to clean. A modern, elegant look is added to the unit with the curved, angled glass and stainless steel exterior. Staff members can easily access and serve the display product with four sliding doors.
To ensure liquids are drained properly, the interior bottom is slightly inclined to guide the excess liquid to the 1-inch-diameter drain hole. With the help of R-290 refrigerant, the Turbo Air SAK-70L-N refrigerated sushi case maintains temperatures from 35 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained system utilizes plug-in installation without plumbing required. Servicing the case is simple since the compressor is mounted on the left side.
- Holds product on (5) 11-in. x 11-in. food plates
- Plates are easy to clean and durable since they are made of stainless steel
- Durable stainless steel exterior gives any establishment a modern look
- Angled down, curved front glass provides an elegant feel
- 4 sliding rear doors and handles make it easy for staff to serve product
- Doors are made of Low-E-coated, tempered glass for durability
- Bottom is slightly inclined for improved draining
- 1-in. drain hole has a durable plastic cover
- R-290 refrigerant maintains a 35-41 degrees F temperature range
- Self-contained system uses plug-in installation without plumbing
- Left side-mounted compressor is easy to access for servicing
- Corrosion-resistant coating on the evaporator makes it long lasting
- Operates properly in an environment from 50-80 degrees F ambient temperature
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.6 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 567⁄8 in. W x 12 in. D x 61⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 711⁄4 in. W x 143⁄4 in. D x 111⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Sanitation listed
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 6' long, compressor located on the left from the customer side view, self-contained, top glass angles down, 304 stainless steel exterior body & food plates, tempered glass doors w/ door handles, ambient temperature range 50-80°F, saturation 39°F, (4) sliding rear doors, (5) bottom shelves, 1" drains, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cCSAus, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air SAK-70L-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|