The Turbo Air MUF-36-N undercounter freezer keeps product between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital control and monitoring system makes it easy to maintain accurate, consistent temperatures. Maintaining and servicing the unit is simple since it is self-contained. Removing dust buildup from the condenser, the self-cleaning device helps prevent system failures. Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation helps keep cold air inside the cabinet and create structure for heavy use.
Two heavy-duty, polyethylene shelves hold product, and since they adjust, the unit suits a variety of applications. Visibility is provided by the LED lighting inside the Turbo Air MUF-36-N undercounter freezer. Constructed of aluminum, the interior sides are durable for commercial use, while the stainless steel floor makes cleanup simple. Mobility is provided by four 4-inch casters for cleaning and servicing. The two front casters lock to keep the freezer in place when needed.
- 2 heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves adjust for different product heights
- LED interior lighting keeps product visible for convenience
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air and add structure
- Aluminum sides and back provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel floor simplifies cleanup and resists minor damage
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior withstands use commercial establishments
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide mobility for convenient cleaning and servicing
- Front casters lock to secure the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.7 A, 2⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains a temperature range of -10 to 0 degrees F
- Temperatures remain consistent with the digital control and monitoring system
- Self-contained system makes it easy to maintain and service the unit
- Dust accumulation is removed by a self-cleaning device for a clear condenser
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating for lasting durability
2 Ergonomically-Designed Doors
- Easy to access the interior with their ergonomic design and comfortable handles
- Self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet
- ABS liners are resistant to water condensation
- Magnetic gaskets are easy to remove without tools
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 9.0 cu. ft., two-section, self-contained, (2) swing doors, LED interior lighting, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUF-36-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compessor|
|Also Known As||MUF-36|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|