The Turbo Air MUF-36-N undercounter freezer keeps product between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital control and monitoring system makes it easy to maintain accurate, consistent temperatures. Maintaining and servicing the unit is simple since it is self-contained. Removing dust buildup from the condenser, the self-cleaning device helps prevent system failures. Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation helps keep cold air inside the cabinet and create structure for heavy use.
Two heavy-duty, polyethylene shelves hold product, and since they adjust, the unit suits a variety of applications. Visibility is provided by the LED lighting inside the Turbo Air MUF-36-N undercounter freezer. Constructed of aluminum, the interior sides are durable for commercial use, while the stainless steel floor makes cleanup simple. Mobility is provided by four 4-inch casters for cleaning and servicing. The two front casters lock to keep the freezer in place when needed.
- 2 heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves adjust for different product heights
- LED interior lighting keeps product visible for convenience
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air and add structure
- Aluminum sides and back provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel floor simplifies cleanup and resists minor damage
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior withstands use commercial establishments
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide mobility for convenient cleaning and servicing
- Front casters lock to secure the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.7 A, 2⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains a temperature range of -10 to 0 degrees F
- Temperatures remain consistent with the digital control and monitoring system
- Self-contained system makes it easy to maintain and service the unit
- Dust accumulation is removed by a self-cleaning device for a clear condenser
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating for lasting durability
2 Ergonomically-Designed Doors
- Easy to access the interior with their ergonomic design and comfortable handles
- Self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet
- ABS liners are resistant to water condensation
- Magnetic gaskets are easy to remove without tools
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 9.0 cu. ft., two section, self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, 4" swivel casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUF-36-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compessor|
|Also Known As||MUF-36|