Winston Industries' HBB0D1 full-size holding cabinet has food temperature keys that gives accurate control of temperatures ranging from 90 to 180 degrees for your products to be warmed properly. This model has a 20-pound load limit and exclusive CVap (Controlled Vapor) technology, which controls moisture evaporation and saturation, making crisp foods stay crisp and moist foods stay moist. It also has food texture keys that can be set for moist or crisp foods. This countertop food warmer is made with high grade stainless steel and is built to last.
- Food temperature keys give accurate temperature control from 90 to 180 degrees F
- 20-lb. loading limit
- Exclusive controlled vapor technology determines water vapor cabinet content the same in products
- Moisture evaporation and saturation process controlled for crisp and moist products
- Food texture keys maintain texture with different settings for proof, very moist, firm moist and crisp
- Durable and built to last with stainless steel construction
- Fully-insulated on top, sides and doors
- Accepts full steam table pan, 2 half-steam table pans, 3 third steam table pans, or gastronorm pans
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1,440 W, NEMA 5-15 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 30.5 in. D x 15.7-in. H
- UL, UL-Classified and cULus Listed, NSF Equivalent Certified
CVap® Hold & Serve Drawer, (2) electronic differential control, (1) drawer, fanless, full-perimeter insulated, water fill operated manually, holds approximately 0.8 gallons (3 L) of water, load limit 20 lbs. per drawer, stainless steel construction, supplied with 84" power cord and plug, UL, cUL, UL Sanitation, NSF, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Winston HBB0D1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|