The NU-VU NCO3 countertop convection oven accommodates three 13-inch-by-18-inch, half-size sheet pans that sit on three shelves, which are sold separately. Temperatures in the cabinet can be adjusted as high as 475 degrees Fahrenheit, and the electromechanical controls simplify operation. When the door is opened, the fan blower switches off to prevent the unit from sucking in ambient air. With a cool-touch glass door, staff members have a full view for monitoring product. The door handle on this NU-VU NCO3 countertop convection oven can be operated with one handle, and its gasket can be removed for cleaning.
- (3) 13-in. x 18-in. half-size sheet pan capacity
- 31⁄2-in. shelf spacing provides room for a variety of products
- Maximum temperature: 475 degrees F
- Electromechanical controls simplify operation for efficient baking
- Fan blower switches off when the door is open to ensure ambient air is not sucked inside
- Cool-touch, full view glass door provides cooking visibility
- Door handle can be operated with one hand
- Removable door gasket simplifies the cleaning process
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction for frequent use
- Adjustable 4-in. legs stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Requires 3 shelves for operation (sold separately)
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 1.7 kW, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Countertop Oven, 3 half pans (13" x 18") capacity, full view glass door, electromechanical controls, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
NU-VU NCO3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/2|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|