With a 135-quart, stainless steel bowl, the Univex SL80 Silverline spiral mixer has a 176-pound dough capacity. Rotating 20 times per minute, the bowl has two speeds and a reverse function. Separate digital timers are included for the high and low speeds, while complete access to the bowl is provided by the swing-open bowl guard. When the guard is open, the safety switch protects the operator, and this Univex SL80 spiral mixer has a powerful belt drive that operates with little noise and vibration.
- Part of the Silverline series
- 135-qt. bowl with a 176-lb. dough capacity
- 20-RPM bowl has 2 speeds and a reverse function
- Control panel has separate digital timers for first and second speeds
- Strong stainless steel bowl, shaft, and dough hook ease cleaning
- Bowl guard swings open to provide complete bowl access
- Safety switch protects operator from injury when the bowl guard is open
- Belt drive operates quietly with little vibration
- Casters and leveling feet simplify setup and add mobility
- 24.15 A, 6.75 HP
- 220 V/1 ph, NEMA L16-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27.6 in. W x 44.1 in. D x 49.2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Take a look at our mixers buyers' guide for more information.
Silverline Spiral Mixer, 135 qt. bowl, 176 lb. dough capacity, two speeds & reverse, control panel with digital timers, bowl jog, swing open bowl guard, stainless steel bowl, dough hook & shaft, built-in casters & leveling feet, separate bowl & agitator motors, bowl (.75 hp, 2.65 Amps, .55 kW) and spiral (6 hp, 24.6 amps, 4.5kW), L16-30P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex SL80 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Color||White & Red|
|Dough Capacity (lb)||176|
|Type||Spiral Mixer (Dough & Pizza)|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Bowl Capacity (qts)||135|
|Special Features||Safety Guard|
|No. of Speeds||2|