The Univex 1000M manual slicer is constructed for heavy duty use. The unit is great for establishments that plan to run the slicer for much of the day, including supermarkets. The 13-inch knife blade slices up at varying degrees of thickness up to 9⁄10 of an inch. The Univex 1000M manual slicer is finished in aluminum that has been coated with a protective oxide layer that is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Signature Series™ slicer
- Heavy-duty, manual unit
- Belt-driven motor
- 13-in. dia. blade
- Adjustable slice thickness up to 9⁄10-in.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Remote sharpener mounts quickly
- No volt release and carriage interlock
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, NEMA 5-15 cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 27 in. L x 23 in. H
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Easy to Clean
- Disassembles easily for thorough cleaning
- Carriage tilts for easy cleaning underneath unit
- Built-in lift lever provides easy-to-clean surface
- Zero blade exposure during cleanup
Premium™ Series Slicer, manual, gravity feed, 13" diameter knife, variable slice thickness 0" - 0.875" (0.22mm), remote sharpener mounts in seconds, belt driven, carriage tilts back for easy cleaning, lift device and zero blade exposure during cleaning, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 1000M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Slice Thickness||Wafer - 0.9|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|