The Star X75 Grill-Max® roller grill can accommodate 75 hot dogs or a variety of products from taquitos and pretzel sticks to egg rolls and sausages. The rollers are chrome plated and controlled in front and rear sections, rotating fully with the heavy-duty motor. The roller bearing design in this grill enables smooth operation and provides durability with few maintenance needs.
- Holds as many as 75 hot dogs
- Chrome-plated rollers are separated into front and rear sections
- Sections are independently controlled, adding product flexibility
- Heavy-duty motor rotates the rollers 360 degrees
- Durable roller bearing design ensures smooth operation
- Angled configuration enhances visibility, promoting impulse sales
- Elements are mounted in a fixed, floating system to reduce the risk of warping
- 2400 W, 10 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 28.5 in. D x 10 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In our roller grills buyers' guide, we cover some of the features of hot dog roller grills.
Grill-Max™ Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, stadium seating, chrome-plated rollers, capacity 75 hot dogs, infinite controls for front & rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star X75 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||75|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|