The Star G8Y Galaxy® popcorn machine has an 8-ounce kettle that produces as many as (170) 1-ounce servings every hour, and the kettle is heated by thermostatically-controlled elements, while the deck is heated by a heat lamp. Popcorn on the deck stays at ready-to-serve temperatures and maintains its crispiness, while the control panel has separate on/off switches for the kettle heat and deck heat lamp. Users can remove unpopped kernels since they are collected in the stainless steel drawer. Guests walking by the Star G8Y Galaxy popcorn machine can see the kernels popping through the glass side panels and plexiglass door.
- 8-oz. popper kettle
- Makes as many as (170) 1-oz. servings of Chief's Choice popcorn per hr.
- Spiral-sheathed elements are thermostatically controlled
- Stainless steel deck is heated by a lamp to keep popcorn warm and crisp
- Stainless steel drawer helps the operator separate and remove unpopped kernels
- Tempered glass panels provide a clear view of the popcorn
- Clear plexiglass door has an aluminum hinge and magnetic catch
- Aluminum posts add stability and structure
- Stainless steel exterior simplifies cleaning and resists rust
- Control panel has separate on/off switches for the kettle heat and popcorn deck heat lamp
- 1736 W, 14.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 21.1 in. W x 21.1 in. D x 35.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about popper machines, take a look at our popcorn machine buyers' guide.
Galaxy Popcorn Popper, counter model, 8-oz popper kettle, (170) 1 oz. servings, with infrared heat lamp, decorative finish with glass sides, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star G8-Y SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|