The Somerset CDR-500 countertop dough sheeter can be used for a variety of items, from pastries to pasta. It accommodates dough as wide as 20 inches and sheets 500 to 600 pieces per hour. To eliminate dough buildup, the 3.5-inch-diameter-by-20-inch-long synthetic rollers are non-stick. To reach consistent, uniform dough thickness, the handle is adjustable. Operate the Somerset CDR-500 dough sheeter with a comfortable ergonomic side handle. It has a strong, rust-resistant stainless steel finish.
- Sheets 500-600 pieces per hr.
- Sheets dough as wide as 20 in.
- Synthetic, non-stick rollers eliminate dough buildup
- Handle adjusts to reach uniform dough thickness
- Ergonomic, side-operating design is comfortable and simplifies operation
- Safety sensors with automatic shutoff
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism
- Stainless steel finish resists rusting, scratching, and denting
- Stainless steel, 4-in. legs are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Roller dimensions: 3.5 in. dia. x 20 in. L
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 23 in. D x 17 in. H
- Ce approved; cETLus listed; NSF certified
Our pizza equipment buyers' guide has more information on dough sheeters.
Somerset® Dough Sheeter, compact countertop design, 20" synthetic rollers, 500-600 pieces per hour, side operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, spring loaded scrapers, stainless steel welded construction, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA, 115v/60/1ph
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Somerset CDR-500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|