The Somerset CDR-2000 dough roller can help you create the ideal thickness of pizza dough, cookie dough, tortilla dough, and more. This unit is operated on the side so dough easily fits in through one end and comes out the other, allowing you to watch both processes at once. Dough is sheeted to a uniform thickness with simple hand adjustments for a consistent product. Synthetic, non-stick rollers are separated from the drive mechanism. The Somerset CDR-2000 dough roller is able to make 500 to 600 pieces per hour that are up to 15 inches wide.
- Ideal for pizza, tortillas, cookies, and more
- Makes 500-600 pieces per hour up to 15 in.
- Synthetic, non-stick rollers
- Sheets the dough to a uniform thickness for consistency
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easily resists minor damage
- Spring-loaded scrapers are easily removable for cleaning
- Automatically shuts off as needed with the safety sensors
- Operated from the side
- Large pieces of dough fit in the large hopper
- Drive mechanism is separated from the roller area
- 3.5 in. dia. x 20 in. L rollers
- Sits up on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP motor
- Overall Dimensions: 17.44 in. W x 22.09 in. D x 21.71 in. H
- cETLus and CE listed; NSF certified
Somerset® Dough Roller, 20" synthetic rollers, sheets 500-600 pieces per hour up to 20" diameter, front operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, removable spring loaded scrapers, large hopper, , 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, all stainless steel welded construction, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA, 115v/60/1ph
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Somerset CDR-2000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CDR-2000|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|