The Univex SFG 500 B reversible dough sheeter sends dough over rolling pins, transporting dough to the work station. Dough thickness is adjustable from 0 to 1.9 inches when the space between the rolling cylinders is changed. Through the directional control lever, the operator can change the belt motion to forward or reverse. If the safety guard is open, the interlock switch prevents operation to protect users. Flour can be kept in the storage area while sheeting. When storing or moving the Univex SFG 500 B reversible dough sheeter, the tables fold upright to save space.
- Adjustable space between the rolling cylinders changes dough thickness from 0-1.9 in.
- Direction control lever changes belt motion from forward to reverse
- Sheets dough onto the rolling pins and into the work area
- Interlock switch provides protection for the operator when the safety guard is open
- Tables can be folded up for compact storage and transport
- Storage area for flour while sheeting
- Main power switch
- 2.60-7.35 A, 0.75 HP
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 75.6 in. L x 38.3 in. W x 36 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Check out the pizza equipment buyers' guide to read more about sheeters.
Reversible Dough Sheeter, bench model, 80-1/10" long, 0" to 1.9" adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, chain drive, 19-7/10" wide belt, start/stop buttons, folding tables, pivoting and removable arms, hardwood rolling pins, cord and plug, 3/4 hp, 2.60-7.35 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex SFG 500 B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|