The Master-Bilt MSF-71A flat-lid display freezer is part of the COLDIN-3 series of display freezers. This model comes equipped with five hanging wire baskets that can be used to sort and display all kinds of packaged frozen foods, from novelty ice cream to vegetables. Contents are made clearly visible to customers thanks to the tempered glass sliding lids and LED interior lights, which can be turned off when your business is closed to help conserve energy. The lids are built with thin door frames that do not obscure visibility of the unit's contents.
The exterior of the Master-Bilt display freezer is made of a white enamel-coated steel, designed to create an attractive cabinet that is resistant to damage and easy to keep clean. The interior of the unit is made with white powder-coated steel. A drain in the bottom of the freezer makes it easy to periodically wash the equipment clean.
An external thermometer helps users keep an eye on the interior temperatures of this Master-Bilt display freezer. Those temperatures can be adjusted between -18 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to a control panel that is discreetly mounted to prevent tampering. The freezer's lid locks to secure the contents.
Four casters make this case easy to reposition and move for cleaning underneath, while two of those casters lock to keep it in place when it is parked. Rubber bumpers prevent this display freezer from being placed too close to a wall, ensuring it has plenty of air circulation to keep the refrigeration system running efficiently. No electrician is required to install this equipment in your building. The Master-Bilt MSF-71A flat-lid display freezer simply plugs into a standard 15-amp, NEMA 5-15 receptacle.
- Freezer is part of the COLDIN-3 MSF-A Series
- 5 hanging baskets hold loose merchandise
- Interior LED lighting is an energy-efficient method of illuminating held products
- Interior lights have their own power switch, so they can be powered off when your business is closed
- Sliding lids are built with rugged tempered glass
- Zinc-coated steel exterior is protected by white enamel for scratch-resistance, easy cleaning, and an attractive display
- Interior is white, powder-coated steel
- Rubber bumper guards on grill side ensure there is enough side clearance to keep compressor running efficiently
- Mounted on four heavy-duty casters, two of which lock
- Bottom drain with plug makes interior easy to clean out
- Lid locks so contents can be protected after hours
- Thin lid door frame maximizes product visibility
- External thermometer display allows users to ensure proper interior temperatures are being held
- Control panel allows temperatures to be adjusted from -18 to 10 degrees F
- Uses industry-standard R404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 2⁄3 HP, 61⁄2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 71 in. W x 27 in. D x 33 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 20.0 cubic feet, flat tempered glass sliding lids, standard baskets with integrated dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior with LED lighting, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10° F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, 2/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL listed in the U.S. and Canada, ETL sanitation listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt MSF-71A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|