The Master-Bilt DD-88 ice cream dipping and display cabinet is built with rugged 24-gauge textured steel interior and exterior, both of which are painted white to create an attractive display and a scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean finish. Fluorescent lighting illuminates the ice cream on display, while the tempered glass viewing windows allow customers to easily see their choices. This unit holds 16 standard-sized, 3-gallon ice cream tubs on its display rack, with room for an additional 12 in the concealed storage base. Staff has easy access to products through hinged, high-tensile acrylic lids, which are fitted with easy-to-lift, full-length handles. Products can be passed to the customers over the stainless steel serving deck, which is easy to clean.
This Master-Bilt DD-88 ice cream dipping and display cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed in place urethane, an environmentally-friendly substance that helps the cabinet maintain cold temperatures and also makes the cabinet rigid and long-lasting. Wiper gaskets on the cabinet lids also help to prevent cold air from escaping. The 3⁄4 horsepower refrigeration system uses an industry-standard R-404A refrigerant, circulated through a low-maintenance, bare-tube condenser coil. The cold wall evaporator is designed to efficiently cool the ice cream being held. Operators have access to a temperature adjustment knob, which lets them adjust temperatures along a range of -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heavy-duty acrylic lids are equipped with full-length handles for easy opening and closing
- Lids are equipped with wiper gaskets to help seal in cold air
- Leveling legs allow equipment to be properly installed on uneven floors
- Interior is illuminated with fluorescent lighting to make ice cream more visible for customers
- Power to lights and compressor can be controlled independently with separate on/off switches for each
- Cans are supported on epoxy coated racks for organization and cleanliness
- Air is taken in and discharged from the rear of the equipment so it can be installed flush against walls or equipment on both sides
- Interior drain's outlet can be connected to a garden hose so the unit can be thoroughly cleaned
- Uses industry-standard R404A refrigerant, circulated through a cold wall evaporator to consistently cool dense tubs of ice cream
- Bare tube condenser coil's simple design requires little maintenance
- -5 to 5 degree F temperature range can be adjusted with control knob
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.5 A, 3⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 903⁄4 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Interior and exterior are both made with 24-gauge textured steel and painted white
- Viewing window is made of rugged tempered glass, allowing customers to easily see inside
- Stainless steel superstructure provides structural integrity and corrosion resistance
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed in place urethane, which also provides structural integrity
- Stainless steel serving deck allows items to be served to customers while being easily cleaned
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, (16) 3 gallon can display, (12) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 50" high stainless steel serving deck, glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5°F, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DD-88 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||28|
|Width (in) Range||81 - 96 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
|Product||Ice Cream Freezer|