This Master-Bilt DD-88 dipping cabinet is built with rugged 24-gauge textured steel interior and exterior, both of which are painted white to create an attractive display and a scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean finish. Fluorescent lighting illuminates the ice cream on display. That lighting, along with tempered-glass viewing windows, give customers a good look at each flavor your shop has to offer.
This ice cream cabinet can hold as many as 16 standard-sized, 3-gallon ice cream tubs on its display rack, with room for an additional dozen in the case's concealed storage base. Staff has easy access to products through hinged, high-tensile acrylic lids, which are fitted with easy-to-lift, full-length handles. Products can be passed to the customers over the stainless steel serving deck.
This Master-Bilt dipping cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place urethane, an environmentally-friendly substance that helps the cabinet maintain cold temperatures and also makes the cabinet rigid and long-lasting. Wiper gaskets on the cabinets lids also help to prevent cold air from escaping.
The cabinet's 3⁄4 horsepower refrigeration system uses an industry-standard R404A refrigerant, circulated through a low-maintenance, bare-tube condenser coil. The cold wall evaporator is designed to efficiently cool the ice cream being held. Operators have access to a temperature adjustment knob, which lets them adjust temperatures along a range of -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Viewing window is made of rugged tempered glass
- Heavy-duty acrylic lids are equipped with full-length handles
- Interior drain's outlet can be connected to a garden hose so the unit can be thoroughly cleaned
- Interior and exterior are both made with 24-gauge textured steel and painted white
- Levelling legs allow equipment to be properly installed on uneven floors
- Air is taken in and discharged from the rear of the equipment so it can be installed flush against walls or equipment on both sides
- Power to lights and compressor can be controlled independently with separate On/Off switches for each
- Top is constructed with long lasting-stainless steel
- Stainless steel superstructure provides structural integrity and corrosion resistance
- Interior is illuminated with fluorescent lighting to create an attractive display
- Stainless steel serving deck allows items to be served to customers
- Lids are equipped with wiper gaskets to help seal in cold air
- Cans are supported on epoxy-coated racks
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place urethane, which also provides structural integrity
- Uses industry-standard R404A refrigerant, circulated through a cold wall evaporator to consistently cool dense tubs of ice cream
- Bare tube condenser coil's simple design requires little maintenance
- -5 to 5 degree F temperature range can be adjusted with control knob
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.5 A, 3⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 903⁄4 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, (16) 3 gallon can display, (12) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 50" high stainless steel serving deck, glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5° F, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt DD-88 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||28|