The Mars LPV272-1UA-OB/99-014 air curtain uses a 1⁄6-horsepower motor that operates at a low noise level to not disrupt employees or customers when they enter or exit. This air curtain keeps flying insects from passing through doors up to seven feet high. The low-profile design of this air curtain is easy to incorporate, install, and has a variable speed control so you can create the perfect balance between noise and airflow. Drafts are compensated since a directional vane is adjustable with a sweep up to 40 inches. The Mars LPV272-1UA-OB/99-014 air curtain is unheated and comes in black to match virtually any décor.
- Comes in black to match virtually any establishment
- Powder-coated exterior to prevent corrosion
- Variable speed controller
- Crossflow wheels are made of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- 1⁄4-in. mounting holes allow for wall and overheat mounting
- Directional vane is adjustable with a 40-in. sweep from front to back to compensate for drafts
- Prevents insects from flying into the building on doors up to 7 ft. high
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄6 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 9 in. W x 8 in. H
- cETLus listed
LoPro Series 2 Air Curtain, for 72" wide door, Unheated, (1) 1/6 HP motor, 115v/60/1-ph, Obsidian Black powder coated cabinet (Standard Production Color). Also Includes Level 1 control package, line voltage, combination plunger/roller door limit switch, for instant on/off control, use on any type of door, 20amps, 250v, or 1 hp max.
Mars LPV272-1UA-OB/99-014 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet