The Jet Tech F-16DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher is perfect for back bar areas or small establishments that do not produce large amounts of dirty dishes. A 16-compartment, angled glassware rack and open rack are included for a variety of dish types. Most of the unit is made of stainless steel for durability and rust resistance. The panels are insulated to minimize noise and retain heat, and absorption is lessened by the alternating heat resistors. If the motor pump gets too hot, thermal overload protection turns the machine off.
This dishwasher comes with a 3-gallon wash tank and has a wash temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Digital gauges enable the operator to monitor the wash and rinse temperatures. The wash cycle is 145 seconds with a 15 second rinse cycle. To ensure the water reaches its ideal temperature, a 0.79-gallon booster heater is built into the Jet Tech F-16DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher. It has insulated lining to retain heat so water reaches temperature quickly. Its temperature ranges from 185 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Angled glassware rack is included with (16) 4-in. x 4-in. compartments
- 15.75-in. x 15.75-in. open rack can hold cups, bowls, and large utensils
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Double-wall insulated panels reduce noise levels
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms remove for cleanup
- Absorption is reduced by the alternating heat resistors
- 10-in. door opening
- Automatic fill and water level are regulated
- Easily access the control panel since it slides out
- Thermal overload protection on the motor pump shuts the unit down if it gets too hot
- 12.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 20.25 in. W x 20.25 in. D x 29.75 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Booster Heater and Wash Pump
- 3-gal. wash tank capacity
- 150-degree F wash temperature
- 145-sec. wash cycle
- 15-sec. rinse cycle
- Digital gauges for wash and rinse temperatures
- Safety micro-switch on the door stops the wash pump when it is opened
- 0.79-gal. booster capacity
- Booster water temperature range: 185-194 degrees F
- Booster heater has insulated lining to retain heat
- Individual heating elements alternate between the booster and the wash tank
- Wash tank element is protected by a stainless steel shield
Want more information on undercounter dishwashers? Take a look at the undercounter dishwasher buyers' guide.
Jet-Tech Glasswasher, undercounter, door type, 20-1/4"W x 20-1/4"D x 29-1/2"H, double-wall stainless steel construction, high temperature with built-in electric booster, fully automatic, (24) racks/hr, 10" maximum glass height, integrated front control panel with analog temperature gauges, built-in detergent & rinse additive pump, built-in auto-drain pump, automatic fill, includes:(1) flat 16" x 16" rack & (1) 16" x 16" (16) compartment angled glassware rack, 2.4 kW booster heater, 1/2 HP wash pump, 12.9 amps, 208-240v/60/1-ph, CE, cULus, UL EPH, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech F-16DP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||24|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|