The Carlisle IT40003 Cateraide™ IT end-loading insulated food pan carrier is perfect for transporting hot or cold food to your catering events since food will stay in its safe temperature zone for up to 6 hours. The holding temperature range in this carrier is -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The thick foam insulation is between two walls of polyethylene so hot or cold air stays inside the carrier. The molded seal on the door prevents lost and dirty gaskets. The recessed latch keeps a tight seal and lets you easily open the door with one hand. The double-hinged door opens 270 degrees to make loading and unloading the carrier simple. The Carlisle IT40003 Cateraide™ IT end-loading insulated food pan carrier easily stacks together with other carriers for easy transportation and storage.
- Onyx in color
- Keeps food hot or cold for as much as 6 hours
- Thick foam insulation between reinforced polyethylene walls keeps hot or cold air inside the carrier
- Holds 6 full-size 21⁄2-in.-deep food pans or 4 full-size 4-in.-deep food pans
- Accessing pan shelf is easy since the door wraps around flat to the side for full access
- -40-180 degrees F temperature range
- Recessed latch design keeps a tight seal and holds up to everyday use
- Molded door seal keeps gaskets from getting lost or dirty
- Double-hinged door opens 270 degrees
- Door removes easily for cleaning
- Sure-grip handles make lifting and transporting the carrier easier
- Top is sloped to catch and direct spills away from the front to prevent more messes
- Stacks with other carrier for simple transporting and storage
- Overall Dimensions: 26.63 in. L x 18.13 in. W x 29.13 in. H
- NSF certified
Cateraide™ IT End Loader, 17-1/2"L x 25-3/4"W x 29-1/2"H, six pan capacity, stackable, reinforced corners, commercial foam insulated, holds temperatures in the safe zone for over 6 hours, button-hole latch design, field adjustable latches, double hinged, removable doors with built-in seal, opens 270°, flat top with extra wide sure-grip handles, polyethylene, onyx, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle IT40003 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet