The Carlisle CT101403 Cafe® tray is strengthened by a lightweight polypropylene suitable for schools, workplace cafeterias, and large-volume applications. A basket-weave design hides scratches and will not leave marks on tabletops. Lugs enable the tray to stack for storage and quicken the drying process. Users are advised to hand wash the tray.
- Lightweight but strong polypropylene construction
- Basket weave design hides scratches and prevents slipping
- Black exterior fits into almost any theme
- Lugs facilitate stacking and aid in drying
- Not dishwasher safe
- Temperature range: -40-180 degrees F
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 13.87 in. L x 10.75 in. W x 0.79 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Café Tray, 13/7/8"L x 10-3/4"W, rectangular, drying/stacking lugs, skid and scratch resistant, polypropylene, black, NSF
Carlisle CT101403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet