The Carlisle 521610 tumbler, available here in a bright shade of red, will help you serve customers a 16-ounce portion of their favorite beverage. These plastic drinking glasses are constructed from SAN, a durable material that contains no BPA and resists breaking, chipping, and staining to better avoid the cost and hassle of replacing broken or damaged drinkware. To preserve its appearance, this tumbler also has a textured exterior surface that helps disguise signs of wear and tear.
The Carlisle 521610 tumbler is designed to be stackable, with tapered side and stacking lugs that prevent multiple glasses from jamming together during storage or transport. Because this tumbler is safe at temperatures ranging from 0 to 180 degrees, it is easily cleaned and sanitized in your dishwasher.
- 16-oz. tumbler
- Constructed from SAN plastic, which contains no BPA
- Resistant to breaking, chipping, and staining
- Designed with tapered sides
- Stacks without jamming for convenient storage or transport
- Usable within a temperature range of 0 to 180 degrees F
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and sanitation
- Listed as a #7 recyclable
- Overall Dimensions: 5.45 in. H x 3.28 top dia. x 2.36 bottom dia.
- Made in the USA
SAN stackable tumblers. 16 oz capacity. Tapered sides make tumblers easy to stack and pull apart. Textured exterior hides wear and tear. Easy stack. Made of chip, shatter, and break resistant SAN plastic. Stacking lugs inside prevent jamming when stored. Withstands temperatures ranging from 0 - 180 F. FDA approved and non-microwaveable. Dishwasher safe. Ruby in color
Carlisle 521610 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet