The Carlisle 4039002 Galaxy™ flat brush features tapered nylon bristles with a chisel-point trim that effectively covers product surfaces. Its bristles are epoxy set in ferrules to reduce the buildup of bacteria-carrying air bubbles, and its one-piece ABS plastic handle can endure temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The brush features a hanging hole on the end of its handle for storage.
- Durable nylon bristles are tapered with chisel-point trim that covers various product surfaces
- Epoxy-set bristles prevent the buildup of air pockets that harbor bacteria
- Soft bristles retain high amounts of fluid
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- One-piece ABS handle construction cleans quickly
- Hanging hole at end of the handle aids in storage
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. L x 1.5 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Galaxy™ Pastry Brush, 1-1/2" wide, flat, hanging hole, bristles epoxy-set to ferrules, soft, tapered with chisel-point trim, one-piece plastic handle, nylon, white
Carlisle 4039002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|