The Carlisle 4037400 Sparta® wide flat brush can baste meats or apply pastry washes. The brush features waterproof, high-quality boar hair bristles that can resist temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit and are bleached, sterilized, and double-boiled for sanitation purposes. These bristles are epoxy-set in brown nylon ferrules to prevent loss and contamination. Covered with a natural finish, the Carlisle 4037400 Sparta wide flat brush has a handle that is made of lacquered hardwood.
- High-quality boar hair bristles are bleached, sterilized, and double-boiled for sanitation
- Heavy-duty, waterproof bristles
- Maximum temperature: 500 degrees F
- Bristles are epoxy-set in brown nylon ferrules to prevent loss and contamination
- Lacquered hardwood handle provides a traditional look
- High fluid retention helps spread marinades and butter
- Overall dimensions: 8.25 in. L x 2 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Chef Series™ Basting Brush, 2" wide epoxy-set bristles, double-boiled, water-resistant, brown plastic ferrules, lacquered hardwood handle, boars hair, bleached
Carlisle 4037400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet