The Carlisle 4037300 Sparta® basting brush has bleached and sterilized boar bristles that are double-boiled for lasting durability. Perfect for high-heat basting, these bristles are safe in temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Since they are epoxy set in nylon ferrules, they will not harbor bacteria or fall out with regular use. This brush has a plastic handle that provides durability to support heavy use.
- Bleached, sterilized boar bristles are double-boiled for durability
- Bristles have high fluid retention that is perfect for basting
- Epoxy-set bristles in nylon ferrules prevent bristle loss and eliminate crevices that could trap bacteria
- Plastic handle looks like wood
- Withstands temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Bristle dimensions: 2 in. L x 1.5 in. W
- 8.25 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
In our foodservice brush buyers' guide, we cover the features of basting and pastry brushes.
Sparta® Chef Series™ Basting Brush, 1-1/2" wide epoxy-set bristles, double-boiled, water-resistant, brown plastic ferrules, lacquered hardwood handle, boars hair, bleached
Carlisle 4037300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|