The Carlisle 4011400 waffle iron brush has high-heat Teflon® bristles that can withstand temperatures as great as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The extra stiff construction of the bristles prevents bending and breaking, and, since the handle stays cool to the touch, it protects the user from burns.
- Teflon bristles are safe in high-heat applications
- Equipment can be cleaned while hot
- Stiff bristles can clean griddles, grills, and waffle irons
- Cool-to-the-touch plastic handle protects the user from burns
- Can withstand temperatures between -40 and 500 degrees F
- Bristle dimensions: 1 in. L x 3 in. W
- 7 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Waffle/Griddle Brush, 7"L x 3"W, 1" extra stiff Teflon® bristles, heat-resistant to 500°F, hanging hole, cool-touch plastic handle, standard color
Carlisle 4011400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet