The Carlisle 4011305 Sparta® utility brush is equipped with 1.25-inch Teflon® bristles that can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit, so equipment can be cleaned while it is still hot. Its red, cool-touch handle protects the user from burns and has a "HI-HEAT" imprint to differentiate it from other brushes. A hole in the 20-inch plastic handle enables it to be hung for storage.
- 1.25-in. Teflon bristles are stiff for cleaning utensils, hot vats, and kitchen equipment
- Bristles can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Red plastic handle with "HI-HEAT" imprint differentiates it from regular brushes
- Cool-touch handle helps prevent burns
- Hole in the handle enables hanging
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. L x 3 in. W
To learn more about foodservice brushes, check out this guide on kitchen cleaning brushes.
Sparta® Utility Brush, 20"L x 3"W, 1-1/4" stiff Teflon® bristles, heat-resistant to 500°F, hanging hole, cool-touch plastic red handle
Carlisle 4011305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|