The Carlisle 4004200 kettle brush has nylon bristles that resist chemicals. Their flared design offers a thorough clean. To prevent the bristles from falling out, they are staple set in the plastic head. With the addition of a threaded handle, the Carlisle 4004200 tank brush can reach the bottom of tanks and kettles.
- Flared style of the bristles provide a complete, thorough clean
- Nylon bristles offer durability and resist damage from chemicals
- Bristles are staple set into the head to prevent them from falling out
- Head is made of plastic for bend and break resistance
- Can reach the bottom of tanks and kettles with a threaded handle (sold separately)
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 9.5 in. L x 5.5 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Tank/Kettle Brush Head (only), 9-1/2"L x 5-1/2"W, flared, threaded handle hole, chemical resistant, crimped staple set nylon bristles, plastic head, standard color
Carlisle 4004200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|