The Carlisle 3646600 Flo-Thru brush has flagged polystyrene bristles that resist bending and breaking. This material enables safe use with chemicals without the risk of damage, and the sturdy plastic block provides durability for high-volume applications. A vinyl bumper around the brush protects walls and furniture from damage, and a continuous flow of water assists with cleaning and rinsing.
- Flagged polystyrene bristles are durable and resist bending
- Bristles are chemical resistant
- Plastic block
- Continuous flow of water is provided by its Flo-Thru design
- Vinyl bumper protects surrounding surfaces from impacts
- Withstands temperatures ranging from 30-190 degrees F
- Compatible with a Flo-Thru handle (sold separately)
- 2.38-in. bristle trim
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. L x 3 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Flo-Pac® Window Brush, 10", oblong, polystyrene bristles, without handle
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 3646600 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|