The Carlisle 3068407 StorPlus™ sixth-size food pan is resistant to scratching, chipping, and staining since it is made of polycarbonate. To help prevent cracking, the top and bottom corners are reinforced. Product is visible through the clear material and, with capacity marks, staff can easily keep up with inventory. The bottom is designed so utensils can reach every bit of the stored product, and the smooth interior finish facilitates cleaning.
Since the Carlisle 3068407 StorPlus sixth-size food pan is safe in temperatures between -40 and 212 degrees Fahrenheit, it can be washed in dishmachines. It measures 6.88 inches long by 6.38 inches wide by 4 inches tall and holds 1.7 quarts of product. To save space in storage areas, the pan can be stacked with other sixth-size pans.
- 1.7-qt. product capacity
- 2-qt. rim-full capacity
- Quart and liter capacity marks help staff keep up with inventory
- Product is visible through the clear material
- Polycarbonate is resistant to staining, chipping, and breaking
- Material is resistant to acids and oils
- Top and bottom corners are reinforced to help prevent damage
- Bottom is specially designed for utensils to easily scoop product
- Smooth interior is easy to clean
- Non-slip texture on the bottom, corners, and sides reduces the visibility of scratches
- Saves space with its stackable design
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 6.88 in. L x 6.38 in. W x 4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Food Pan, 1/6 size pan, 1.7 qt. capacity, 4" deep, capacity indicators, reinforced corners, textured non-slip finish, temperature range: -40° to 212° F, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear, NSF, meets EN631-1 Euro Norm standards
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 3068407 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet