The Carlisle 1072307 StorPlus™ food container holds 7.5 quarts of product but has an 8-quart rim full capacity. Capacity markings enable users to keep up with inventory, portions, and prep work, while date indicators keep track of the freshness of the stored product. Made of polycarbonate, the container resists breaking, chipping, and staining, while the durable exterior texture on the corners, handles, edges, and bottom prevent slipping. Wide handles provide a comfortable, secure grip, and drain holes in the handles ensure quick drying. The specially designed bottom ensures spoons can reach all of the product. Lugs in the corners of the Carlisle 1072307 StorPlus storage container prevent jamming when it is stacked.
- 7.5-qt. product capacity
- 8-qt. rim full capacity
- Capacity indicators aid in maintaining inventory, measurements, and prep work
- Date label for keeping up with product freshness
- Clear material enhances product visibility
- Polycarbonate construction resists breaking, chipping, and staining
- Wide handles are comfortable to grip
- Holes in the handles help drain water after washing
- Texture on the exterior bottom, corners, edges, and handles are durable while easing grip
- Smooth interior has a specially designed bottom so spoons can reach all of the product
- Lugs in the corners help prevent jamming when stacked
- Temperature range: -40 to 212 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 8.75 in. L x 8.75 in. W x 9 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Food Storage Container, 8 qt., 8-3/4" x 9"H, square, reinforced stacking lugs, secure easy-grip handles with drain holes, date indicators, color-coded capacity indicators, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 1072307 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet