The Carlisle 10420B13 StorPlus™ half-size food pan is made of a high-heat plastic that can withstand temperatures between -40 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit. This material is ideal for use in food wells, holding ovens, and other heated applications. Because of its amber appearance, it is recognizable as a high-heat dish.
The pan has a 2.5-quart product capacity, and its molded-in indicators help portion products. The top and bottom corners on the Carlisle 10420B13 StorPlus half-size food pan resist chipping and cracking. Since almost all of the stored contents can be scooped out of the bottom, this unit helps to reduce food waste.
- 2.5-qt. product capacity
- 3.3-qt. flush-fill capacity
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40-375 degrees F
- Safe in holding ovens, high temperature food wells, and other heated applications
- Amber denotes its use for high-heat applications
- Top and bottom corners are reinforced to resist cracking and chipping
- Quart and liter capacity indicators aid in portioning and prepping
- Bottom is specially designed so that spoons can scoop all the product
- Smooth interior finish helps with cleaning
- Can stack with other half-size containers to save space
- BPA free
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12.75 in. L x 10.38 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ High Heat Food Pan, 1/2-size pan, 3.7 qt. capacity, 2-1/2" deep, easy-lift notch, capacity indicators, reinforced corners, chip/crack resistant, temperature range: -40° to 375°F, stackable, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polyethersulfone, amber, NSF, BPA free
Carlisle 10420B13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Supplies|