The Carlisle 10319Z07 sixth-size food pan lid can help you literally get the most out of your food pans thanks to its unique sunken design that allows pans to be filled to their maximum capacities. It also has an opening that provides 50-60 percent greater access than is allowed by typical food pan lids and can be opened with the flick of a wrist. Once it's open, it will stay that way until it's closed, allowing for one-handed usage. The double hinges ensure a long life, even with regular opening and closing, while the lid fits snugly into the food pan to ensure it will stay put as it's used. For further convenience, the Carlisle 10319Z07 sixth-size food pan lid is constructed without food traps that are hard to clean and can safely be sent through the dishwasher.
- Universal sixth-size food pan lid
- None of the food traps common with hinged lids, which helps prevent bacterial growth
- Double hinges provide long-lasting durability
- Single notch opening allows serving utensils to be left in the food pan when lid is closed
- Helps prevent cross contamination, and protects food quality and safety
- Tight fit in food pan keeps lid in place when opened
- Sunken design enables usage of full capacity of food pan
- Provides greater access with 50-60 percent larger opening
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe usage temperature range of -40 to 212 degrees F
- NSF certified
1/6 Size EZ Access Lid Features
StorPlus™ EZ Access Universal Lid, for 1/6 size food pan, hinged, notched, with peg hole & handle, temperature range -40° to 212°F, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10319Z07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet