The Carlisle 10280Z07 universal third-size food pan lid lives up to its EZ Access billing with a number of design features that make usage more convenient. Two notch openings allow serving utensils to be left in the food pan when the lid is closed and the construction allows for the lid to be easily opened. The lid stays open on its own, allowing for one-handed usage, and the opening provides 50-60 percent greater access than comparable food pan lids. The food traps common on other models have been eliminated, making cleaning easier and inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. The Carlisle 10280Z07 EZ Access third-size food pan lid is also dishwasher safe and can be hung for drying or storage thanks to a molded-in peg hole.
- Universal third-size food pan lid
- Double notched to allow serving utensils to remain in the pan when the lid is closed
- Clear polycarbonate keeps foods visible, and resists etching and pitting that can be caused by food acids and oils
- Tight fit to food pan ensures lid will not come off when flipped open
- Double hinges provide lasting durability and allow for lid to be left open when needed, allowing for one-handed usage
- Designed without food traps that can promote growth of harmful bacteria and are hard to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Sunken design allows for full usage of food pans' specified capacities
- Opening is 50-60 percent larger than those on many other food pan lids
- Safe use temperatures: -40 to 212 degrees F
- NSF certified
1/3 Size EZ Access Lid Features
StorPlus™ EZ Access Universal Lid, for 1/3 size food pan, hinged, (2) notched, with peg hole & handle, temperature range: -40° to 212°F, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10280Z07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet