The Carlisle 10276U07 StorPlus™ food pan lid goes on a third-size food pan and protects product from contaminants. Constructed of durable polycarbonate, the lid is resistant to breaking, staining, and scratching and is not affected by food acid or oil. With a temperature range of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, it is ideal for chilled and non-high temperature holding. The Carlisle 10276U07 StorPlus food pan lid can be stored with its built-in peg hole.
- Fits on a third-size food pan
- Protects products from contaminants
- Clear construction ensures product is visible without removing lid
- Polycarbonate construction is heavy duty and break resistant
- Will not be affected by oil or food acid
- Ideal for chilled or non-high temperature holding
- Can be stored with a built-in peg hole
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12.75 in. L x 7 in. W x 0.44 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Universal Lid, for 1/3-size food pan, flat, without handle, stackable, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10276U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|