The Carlisle 10230U07 StorPlus™ food pan lid protects product from contaminants, and its clear material ensures product can be seen without needing to take the lid off the pan. Durability is provided by its polycarbonate construction, which is resistant to chipping and staining, and a built-in peg hole aids in storage. It is safe to use for chilled and non-high heat holding.
- Fits on a half-size food pan
- Provides protection against contaminants
- Transparent design enables product to be identified without removing the lid
- Constructed of strong polycarbonate that resists breaking and cracking
- Not affected by food acid and oil
- Holds chilled and non-high heat product
- Molded-in handles provide product access
- Can be stored with the peg hole
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Warewasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12.75 in. L x 10.38 in. W x 0.88 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Universal Lid, for 1/2-size food pan, handled, solid, stackable, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10230U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|