The Carlisle 10222B07 StorPlus™ half-size food storage container has a bottom that is specially designed so that spoons can scoop all the product out. It has a 7.31-quart product capacity with molded-in capacity indicators that make it easy for staff members to monitor inventory. With its clear color, the product is fully visible so it is simple to identify. It can be stacked with other half-size pans to save storage space.
Resistant to breaking, chipping, and staining, the container is made of polycarbonate. The top and bottom corners are reinforced for additional strength while the textured, non-slip finish reduces scratching. Safe in temperatures between -40 and 212 degrees Fahrenheit, the Carlisle 10222B07 StorPlus half-size food pan is designed for use in chilled, frozen, and other non-high heat holding areas.
- 7.31-qt. product capacity
- 8.5-qt. flush-fill capacity
- Molded-in capacity indicators in quarts and liters enable staff to monitor inventory
- Product visibility is provided by the clear material
- Bottom is designed to allow ladles to scoop product easily, reducing waste
- Smooth interior facilitates cleaning
- Polycarbonate will not easily break, chip, or retain stains
- Material is resistant to food oils and acids
- Top and bottom corners are reinforced to add strength
- Bottom, sides, and corners have a textured finish that reduces scratching
- Can be stacked with other half-size containers
- Safe in temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12.75 in. L x 10.38 in. W x 6 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Food Pan, 1/2-size pan, 8.7 qt. capacity, 6" deep, capacity indicators, easy-lift notch, reinforced corners, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, chip/crack-resistant, stackable, textured non-slip finish, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear, NSF, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10222B07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet