The Carlisle 10216U07 StorPlus™ food pan lid fits on most brands and is made of a polycarbonate plastic that can endure regular use. Acids and oils from food products will not affect the material, and the translucent lid enables staff to identify food while it is covered. This unit can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Storing the Carlisle 10216U07 StorPlus food pan lid is convenient due to the built-in peg hole.
- Polycarbonate construction can endure repeated use
- Universal design accommodates most pans
- Unaffected by acids and oils from food
- Peg hole facilitates storage
- Clear material enables staff to identify contents
- Temperature range: -40-212 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 20.75 in. L x 12.88 in. W x 0.44 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Universal Lid, for 1/1 full-size food pan, flat, without handle, stackable, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10216U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|